Welcome to the shopping page! Here we add, and update regularly, our favorite items and must haves for your Yorkie or other small dog. These are items that we have personally used or highly recommend based on great reviews and customer satisfaction.
We hope you find what you are looking for!
Disclaimer: The links provided are affiliate links, and we do receive a small commission off of purchases made through these links, but all thoughts and opinions on the products are our own, and there is NO extra cost to you by purchasing through a link.
Thank you for your support! 🙂
Our Favorite Small Dog Beds
1. PetFusion Ultimate Dog Lounge – This is an incredible memory foam dog bed, that has matching blankets to go along with it! So cute! You can also get replacement covers for the bed as well, so that your pet always has a fresh and clean place to sleep. This bed also comes with a full 12 month warranty for manufacturer defects.
- Click here for PetFusion Blanket – Beautiful and super soft blanket to match with the PetFusion Lounge.
- Click here for Replacement Cover – For PetFusion Lounge.
2. SONGMICS Orthopedic Plush Dog Bed – Amazing orthopedic bed with a removable/washable cover. This would be a great option for a senior dog with arthritic joints.
3. Best Friends by Sheri Luxury shag/faux fur bed – This bed is incredibly soft, and super warm and cozy. Many owners have said that their dog chooses this bed over any other bed in the house almost every time! (no removable cover, but the entire bed is washable)
Our Favorite Harnesses for Small Dogs
- Treasborn Adjustable Dog Harness – A great all around dog harness to protect your dog’s neck, and keep them safe during walks.
- DEXDOG EZharness – Perfect harness to protect from rubbing too much in the armpit area. This harness is very easy to put on and remove.
- EcoBark Comfort Dog Harness – This harness is very comfortable and has sizes to fit even the tiniest pup!
- Blueberry Harness – I adore the style and look of this harness, but unfortunately they don’t make it small enough for most Yorkies. If your dog is about 8lbs or more, this harness could work! Be sure to measure your dog, and look at the chart to see if it would fit your pup.
To Read Full Reviews on these harness, and to see a few more of our favorites, check out this post!
Dog Strollers – Our Top Picks
- Pet Gear No-Zip NV Pet Stroller – Amazing dog stroller that works on all kinds of terrain! Pricey, but worth it if you want very good quality.
- Pet Gear No-Zip Special Edition Stroller – A great quality jogging stroller for slightly rough terrain at a reasonable price.
- Zephyr 3-wheel Jogging Stroller – Perfect jogging stroller for smoother terrain. This stroller is at a great price point, but is sturdy and well made for the price.
- Vivo four-wheel Pet Stroller – This stroller is for smooth terrain only, and is fairly easy on the wallet. It isn’t going to be top notch quality, but it will do a great job for smooth sidewalk, road, or mall type walks!
To Read Full Reviews on these Strollers, and to see a few more of our favorites, check out this post!
Our Favorite Dry Food Choices For Small Dogs
Buying a well balanced food for your Yorkie may be the single, most important purchase you can make to help your pup stay healthy through the years. Many of the dog foods on the market today are equivalent to giving your dog fast food, every. single. day. Do your dog a favor, and feed him high quality food that is full of beneficial ingredients, and free from the fake/filler ingredients.
To Read Full Reviews on these food options, and learn more about proper nutrition, check out this post!
Our Favorite Shampoo Options For Itchy Skin
- Nature’s Specialties Colloidal Oatmeal Shampoo – A great option for dog’s that suffer from dry skin.
- Douxo Calm Shampoo – Perfect for dogs that have mild to moderate skin allergies.
- Douxo Chlorhexidine PS AntiSeptic Shampoo – Works really well for dogs with severe skin allergies, or fungal infections.
- Adam’s Flea and Tick shampoo – This shampoo is a good choice for a dog suffering from a flea or tick infestation.